2023 - New Year - NEW YOU

Dear Members! 

Wow ... 2023 already! I hope you all enjoyed your time off over the holidays. 

Have you made any new year's resolutions yet? Have you set any goals? Is there a challenge you would like to complete this year? Whatever it is .. this is fact: NEW YEAR - NEW YOU! 

I'm inviting you to join me for weekly Functional Strength & Mobility Fitness Classes.

Thursdays 6pm - 7pm 
@ American Legion - Smyrna Post 160
starting again on 2nd February (on Groundhog Day ... what a coincidence!)

Bring a Yoga mat if you have one. We use resistance bands, gliders and other equipment that will be provided. Exercises are functional, and we pay a lot of attention to mobility & flexibility! And at the end of class we practice mental health with meditation & relaxation.

Membership is by donation only. I'm asking you to consider that I am paying for rental & insurance and I need to at least cover my expenditure in order to keep these classes going! Please help to being able to give to the community!

I offer not just the weekly classes but also I am here for you to support you in your health & fitness & wellness journey. 
I offer personal training or buddy training as well as health & wellness coaching. Whether it is virtual or in person, or maybe you just need a training plan ... I would be delighted to be a part of your journey for you to become the best of YOU! I will be there with you from the beginning to together set & define your goals, to monitor & track your health, fitness & wellness, and to help you achieve your goals!

You can also follow me on YouTube and Instagram "Simker Fitness" where there are many work-outs and work-ins available.

And watch out ... this year I will be certifying in Plant Based Nutrition ... so I will be able to help you even more!

Please contact me for more info & rates. 

In health,
SimKerFitness 
678-472-2176 
simkercare@gmail.com


Address American Legion, 160 Legion Dr SE, Smyrna GA